Aquascape’s ecosystem approach to water gardening is based on recreating a naturally functioning ecosystem. Water circulation, filtration, fish, plants, rocks and gravel all used to ensure a balanced system and long term sustainability.
Aquascape is committed to further expand its environmental position by developing innovative new products with a focus on the environment and the long term sustainability of the world’s most precious resource, water.
The RainXchange™ System offers consumers the opportunity to do their part to address some of the challenges associated with drought and the increasing problem of excessive rainwater run-off.
Why Rainwater harvest?
The earth is known as the Blue Planet for a reason, it’s no surprise that water is a dominant part of our everyday lives. The world’s current challenge is to improve the planet’s water quality and then maintain clean and healthy water that supports all life forms in our diverse environment.
- Capturing and reusing rainwater makes dollars and “sense”
- Reduce water bills including city storm sewer charges
- Alleviate demand on municipal systems
- Avoid strict watering schedules
- Better for your landscape than municipally treated water
- Rainwater is extremely rich in nutrients
- Using rainwater to irrigate will reduce fertilizer use
- No chemicals have been added to rainwater
- The RainXchange™ system is revolutionary!
- The Aquascape RainXchange™ System is a revolutionary design that combines a recirculating decorative water feature with a sub-surface rainwater harvest storage system.
- Clean, Filtered Water Storage – While you enjoy the benefits of a decorative water feature, the RainXchange™ System filters the stored water to prevent stagnation and growth of unhealthy bacteria.
The RainXchange™ System reveals only a beautiful water feature that integrates easily into existing landscape.
Locating and storing the water underground maintains the integrity and beauty of your home and landscape.
Because the water stored in the RainXchange™ System is constantly moving through the atmosphere, it becomes a resource and sanctuary for wildlife.
Water Feature Lifestyle
Enhanced landscaping improves property value and water features provide soothing sights and sounds that help you relax and de-stress in today’s busy world.
Capturing rainwater to operate the water feature creates true self-sustainability, drastically reducing the need for chemically-treated traditional water sources.